The Senior Product Manager will work cross-functionally to guide and drive revenue strategies for ZeniMax Online Studios. You will analyze data and work with development teams to create features and experiences that drive engagement and monetization. Successful candidates will have a passion for good gameplay paired with successful monetization strategies, the ability to parse and act on data, and a drive for simple, flexible, and scalable gaming systems. We are seeking a self-starter who relishes the challenge of finding innovative and effective solutions to enhancing KPIs. This individual is player-focused but also understands and can deliver on business goals, while maintaining the creative vision.
If you love digging into data, working with talented cross-discipline teams, and delivering best-in-class experiences to players, this position may be right for you.
- Design, manage, and improve economy and monetization components of our games
- Develop, manage, and drive a roadmap of successful offerings, updates, initiatives, and features with business forecast goals
- Collaborate closely with development teams to ensure core monetization and engagement KPI goals are met
- Partner with analytics teams to conduct and communicate analyses that measure game and feature performance, and provide solutions that improve player experience and positively affect the business
- Support marketing and sales teams on optimizing and executing major initiatives
- Contribute to the design of features and systems by providing guidance on their impact to player behavior and in-game economies
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of player behavior within our games and apply this knowledge to help determine and guide feature development and optimization
- Capture learnings and share best practices for live operations within the studio and company
- 3+ years as a Product Manager, Monetization Designer, or similar role in game development
- Experience managing live games is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of monetization strategies and emerging trends
- Outstanding data analysis skills and can speak to feature prioritization by leveraging data
- Strong understanding of game design fundamentals
- Strong understanding of feature development processes and content creation pipelines
- Excellent project management and organization skills, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task priorities under pressure
- Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a deeply collaborative team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and confidential environment
- Must be an avid game player with a passion for making great games
- Bachelors in Math, Statistics, Economics, Game Design, Finance, or Business Administration (or equivalent experience); MBA or graduate degree in a relevant field is a plus but not required
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.