Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a Senior Monetization Designer to join The Elder Scrolls Online team. Monetization Designers on ESO are responsible for working with teams to ensure we follow fair and effective monetization practices.
- Author and shepherd designs for new, monetized products and features from concept to delivery
- Use multiple toolsets to implement features that integrate seamlessly with other game systems
- Advise feature teams on best practices to ensure any monetization and business goals are effective and fair to the player
- Work with Product Management to execute on monetization strategies
- Use live game metrics as well as current industry trends and practices to improve existing and future monetization practices
- 5+ years experience developing and maintaining gameplay systems, game features, or monetized stores for a shipped game
- Experience playing MMORPGs and games as a service
- Experience with Microsoft office or similar products
- Experience with game development tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with agile development
- Understanding of monetization practices of several types of games and products and how these practices interact with the game or product as a whole
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.