We are seeking an experienced Art Generalist with an emphasis in 3D to work closely with our mobile game team to bring life to a wide variety of characters, creatures, environments, and VFX to the defined technical and artistic parameters. Flexibility is our key requirement as we develop content within many visual styles and game formats. We seek a team member who can complement our existing skill sets and bring new experience and skills to the team.
- Create high quality content, primarily inventive creatures, characters, environments, and VFX
- Work with Engineers on asset implementation in the Unity environment
- Collaborate with Designers on solving gameplay problems while maintaining artistic vision
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and inspiration
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Game Artist; mobile development experience is a bonus
- Solid technical abilities with respect to the implementation of game assets into a game engine (Unity) with the ability to create performant content
- Unity experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Maya, or Blender, Z-Brush, Mudbox, and other asset creation tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Wide and current experience in art asset production including but not limited to 3D modeling and animation, 2D animation, VFX, and UI
- Candidates must be able to work in a small, focused team of Designers, Artists, and Programmers with short development cycles
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.