The Tax Accountant works with the Tax Manager and the VP – Tax to ensure the Company timely meets all global tax compliance and related filing responsibilities.
- Preparation and timely filing of all monthly and periodic non-income tax returns including sales and use, GST, personal property, gross receipts and other misc. taxes.
- Work with finance team to compile, analyize, and review financial information used to prepare quarterly and annual income tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740. Assist with preparation of income tax provisions and related tax footnote disclosures for review by Tax Manager and VP - Tax.
- Work with finance team to compile, analyize, and review financial information used to prepare corporate income tax returns. Work with Tax Manager to ensure complete financial and tax information is provided to outside tax consultants in a timely manner. Assist in the preparation and review of corporate federal, state, and foreign income tax returns and required periodic payments of estimated taxes.
- Work with finance team and Tax Manager in data collection and analysis for the preparation of various annual tax projects including R&D tax credit study and transfer pricing documentation.
- Work with Tax Manager in completing all required tax research projects.
- Assist with tax audits and other regulatory exams.
- Other duties as required by business conditions or as assigned.
- BS in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 1 – 3 years of corporate tax experience either in public accounting or a corporate tax department.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate income tax principals and ASC 740.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Experience working with tax provision software.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills; very detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to take on tasks with a high level of difficulty.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgement and discretion in handling and dissemination of information.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.