The ZeniMax Media Inc. Global Infrastructure Team is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join the Information Technology department. This position will help manage the global infrastructure in ZeniMax with expertise in on premise and cloud infrastructure. This individual will work alongside other members of the ZeniMax Media IT team to support our business units around the world.
- Advance troubleshooting of Active Directory issues into a hybrid cloud environment.
- Implement and support the integration of applications into a centralized SSO infrastructure using OIDC and SAML protocols.
- Using root cause analysis to architect solutions.
- Building, managing, and maintaining the global server infrastructure to ensure the environment is healthy.
- Management deployment of configuration platforms such as System Center Configuration Manager (SCSM), Intune, Jamf, and Ansible.
- Be a contributing member of a global architecture team that drives innovation to provide the best infrastructure for game development.
- Ensure reliable monitoring and alerting for systems infrastructure .
- Partner with the Identity Architect to manage various service identities such as Azure Active Directory and Google Cloud Identity.
- Design, deploy, and maintain a hybrid multi-forest Active Directory infrastructure using industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy Group Policy objects that optimize the org’s global security posture as well as enhance end user workflows.
- Resolve complex infrastructure support tickets as they’re escalated from other teams.
- Ensure compliance with IT security requirements and policies.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in System Administration.
- General Windows infrastructure administration including AD and DNS administration and PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 enterprise suite including Exchange Online.
- Network fundamentals, understanding of DNS, DHCP, VLANs.
- Able to lift 60 pounds (monitors, computers, printers, servers, boxes), crouch beneath desks, and work on ladders (for wireless system maintenance, etc.).
- Advanced troubleshooting methodology and attention to detail.
- Available to work off-hours to perform maintenance or in case of emergencies.
- You understand that customer service is your most important skill.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team to support a global organization on incidents, support requests, projects, and other initiatives.
- Ability to excel in a time sensitive, fast paced, 24/7 environment.
- Consider best security practices throughout all aspects of the infrastructure.
- Learn from and educate your fellow team members.
- Identity management tools such as Quest Active Roles, Adaxes, Windows Admin Center.
- SCCM and/or other patch management technologies.
- Multi-forest/multi-site AD architecture and troubleshooting.
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure, Google and AWS environments.
- Familiarity with MDM/MAM platforms such as Intune and Jamf.
- Experience with an automation platform (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
- Familiar with ITIL practices and Change Management procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Any relevant certifications.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.