Bethesda Softworks is a video game publisher of international renown. Our catalogue mixes genres and holds cult franchises such as The Elder Scrolls®, DOOM®, QUAKE®, Fallout®, Wolfenstein®, Dishonored®, DEATHLOOP, Ghostwire: Tokyo, Prey® and RAGE®.
Our French office is based in Paris Montparnasse. This fixed-term contract is for 12 months.
While employed for our head of communications and marketing, you will work closely with a team of experienced Community Managers. You will operate on the whole of Social Media on which Bethesda is present (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Forums, Discord, etc). You will be responsible for bringing together and engaging our communities of players. You will manage daily activities such as the publication of posts and the reporting of the games of which you are responsible. You will work with a multitasking team and will be asked to participate in the planning of strategy recommendations, aiming to reach the marketing and commercial goals of the French subsidiary.
- Manage the community forums and supervise moderation, daily publications of content, and interactions with players.
- Work closely with our client support in order to ensure an optimal experience for our players.
- Bring together, animate, and provide the necessary support to our communities on all social media.
- Create, localize, supervise, and edit social content destined to the French public.
- Monitor and animate conversations on all social media: Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and YouTube.
- Supervise the localization of content destined for the French public.
- Collaborate with the different departments of Bethesda to circulate the community reports to our higher-ups.
- Create partnerships with opinion leaders.
- Write, circulate, and highlight content on our platforms: interviews with developers, creation of content for our social media.
- Measure the weekly activity and produce weekly quality/quantity reports, while adding recommendations.
- Identify the ambassadors of our games and create a privileged relationship with them.
- Prepare action plans and participate in the elaboration of digital and social media strategies.
- Test games before release and send feedback to our internal teams.
- Monitor closely the industry and media (social media, trends, evolution of practices, viral content, news, etc.)
- Participate in the weekly livestreams of Bethesda France.
- Be present during press events and trade fairs.
- Degree qualified with at least one year of experience in Social Media and/or Community Management in the video game or entertainment industry.
- Fluent in both English and French (written and spoken).
- Impeccable writing skills.
- Proficiency in social media and a distinct interest for the Bethesda Softworks games.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present complex information in a simple format.
- Prior experience managing Facebook and Twitter pages, Twitch, forums, research, and others is a plus.
- Advanced ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Prior streaming experience is a plus.
- Good team spirit and the capability to adapt.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.