ZeniMax Media is seeking a detail-oriented self-starter to support our growing Accounts Receivable team in Rockville, MD. Our ideal candidate is someone with 3+ years of Accounting experience, understands the value of being a part of a team, possesses advanced excel skills, and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting key deadlines. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right mix of experience, drive, and professional qualities.
- Work with Royalty Accountant to track, review and reconcile royalty statements to ensure compliance with contracts and proper accounting in Oracle
- Assist with review of new royalty contracts and onboarding of new customer deals to ensure proper reporting is received from internal and external parties
- Ensure all royalty invoices are processed timely, accurately, and according to internal processes and customer requirements
- Prepare monthly sales accrual journal entries
- Assist with Oracle inventory item set ups and applicable game mappings
- Assist with special projects to streamline current processes and procedures
- Respond to daily inquiries from external and internal customers
- Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and reconciliations
- Assist with administrative duties including customer research and electronic filing
- Support other areas of Accounting as needed
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred but not required in lieu of relevant work experience
- Experience using accounting software – Oracle, version R12, preferred but not required
- Experience with EDI sales order processing desirable, but not required
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong customer service, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a team environment
- Extremely well-organized, strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.