Wargaming Prague is looking for a Business Analyst / System Designer to join its ranks. We are looking for a colleague in the system design team to work on the World of Tanks PC project.
System Designer is one of the key roles in building a complex the game with many interlocking features. The main objective of this role is to determine in detail what a feature should be, ensure the correctness of its understanding, and communicate it to the whole team. System designer interacts closely with all other disciplines and departments, but you will be working the most closely with the game designers and UX designers.
Join our friendly team and you will receive a rich experience in product development and the opportunity to work in one of the key roles on World of Tanks PC, played and loved by millions of players worldwide.
What will you do?
- Identify stakeholders and the degree of their influence on the feature
- Form and specify concepts, goals, and objectives of the feature and subsequently agree on them with key stakeholders
- Interact with the feature team, as well as specialists from other teams (Publishing, Analytics, Art, Content Operation, etc.) and disciplines (UX / UI, Game Balance, Game Design, etc.) to form the vision and content of the feature
- Collect, analyze, and approve the end requirements for the feature
- Consult all specialists involved in the development, delivery, and support of the feature
- Support requirements during the feature's development and keep them up to date
- Analyze and assess the performance of the feature after its release and provide the results to key stakeholders
- Form and specify the plan of further development of the feature
What are we looking for?
- 1, 5+ years of experience in business analysis/system design or technical game design
- Strong English communication skills: writing, speaking, presenting, technical documentation
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the project/product
- Basic knowledge of building and architecture of information systems
- Theoretical knowledge of business/system analysis and modern practices of working with requirements
- Ability to deliver material in an intelligent and structured fashion
- Ability to find interested people
- Interviewing/gathering requirements skills
- Ability to detect, classify, analyze, test, document, and prioritize requirements
- Technical specifications writing skills
- Ability to visualize requirements
- Ability to coordinate requirements
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Process modeling skills
- Basic knowledge of usability and prototyping
- Basic knowledge of theories of probability, statistics, and mathematical analysis
- Knowledge of the World of Tanks domain
- Russian language skill
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!