Senior QA Tester
As a dedicated game QA tester, you will participate in the localization of game client .
What will you do?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manual functional testing of mobile games for iOS and Android.
- Record and providing reproducing steps for bugs into JIRA system.
- Tracking the life cycle of problems.
- Join dev meetings and list test cases while new feature is under development.
- Understand all changes from each game version updates.
- Working with oversea live ops team to do daily checking for live ops events.
- Working with oversea QA team, create QA test plans and provide test cases for them.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in QA testing for 3-5 years.
- Experience in game development projects for mobile platforms.
- Experience of active communication with representatives of different development departments.
- Knowledge and understanding of the process of game testing.
- Good English that can communicate with oversea team directly.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- JIRA experience.
- Unity developing experience.
- Apple/Google console experience.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!