Wargaming is looking for a Global Sourcing Specialist to be based in our fast-growing Prague office. The role will report directly to the Global Category Manager for Game Development.
We are looking for a professional in the Procurement or Software Development area with a focus on sourcing projects and client relationship management in Game developing area.
The role will have primary responsibility for managing the Source to Pay process of different services in Game development category, addressing global Procurement and business needs
The Global Sourcing Specialist reports to the Global Sourcing Manager/Procurement lead.
What will you do?
- Responsible for on-going support and execution of Game Development Category Plan and sourcing strategy
- Responsible for relationship building with the key stakeholders
- Oversees supplier assessment and market research across all Wargaming regions for relevant categories
- Manages relationships with strategic suppliers
- Identifies cost optimization opportunities and their delivery
- Manages Vendor selection process (Tender, RFx) and on-boarding cycle for new vendors (Legal Framework, SOW, etc.)
- Manage internal vendor’s database
- Ensure that whole Source to Pay process, from requirements gathering to vendor communication/selection/payment is consistent with company ground rules and policies
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years working experience in procurement or administrative work in Software Development area
- Awareness of key financials and service performance indicators
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to ever changing requirements
- Ability to analyze data
- English is essential, Russian is very preferable, Czech is a welcomed bonus
- Knowledge of MS Office/Excel/ Power Point
- Higher education
- End-to-End Source-to-Pay process knowledge with focus on Strategic Sourcing
- Experience in Game development or IT development Industry in general
- Understanding of different development platforms and technology used in IT or Game industry
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!