Wargaming is looking for a Global Sourcing Specialist to be based in our fast-growing Prague office. We are looking for a Procurement professional with experience in Marketing and Professional Services sourcing.
The Global Sourcing Specialist reports to the Global Sourcing Manager/Procurement lead.
What will you do?
- Responsible for on-going support and execution of marketing and professional services sourcing initiatives
- Facilitate global tenders (RFx) – brief creation, market research, NDA process, RFX distribution, collection, and analysis – recommendation report
- Responsible for upkeeping relationships with the key stakeholders
- Facilitate end to end on-boarding cycle for new strategic vendors (Legal Framework, SOW, On-boarding from), PO management
- Manage internal vendor’s database
- Increase addressable spend in managed categories
- Identifies saving and optimization opportunities and their delivery
- Ensure that whole Source to Pay process, from requirements gathering to vendor communication/selection/payment is consistent with company ground rules and policies
What are we looking for?
- At least 3 years working experience in procurement – focus on Marketing or Professional services categories
- Strong organizational, communicational and negotiations skills
- Ability to work on both tactical and strategic sourcing initiatives, additional support of local and global needs
- Flexible and able to adapt to ever changing requirements
- Opened minded, fast learner.
- Ability to analyze data (in debt knowledge of excel)
- Awareness of key financials and service performance indicators
- English is essential, Russian is very preferable, Czech is a welcomed bonus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Maternity leave coverage role
- Higher education
- Experience insourcing and procurement of Marketing services and Professional services.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!