Wargaming Minsk is looking to hire a Senior Data Analyst to join Wargaming Nexus.
Wargaming Nexus team is a new business unit within Wargaming focused on creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios from around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
What will you do?
- Reporting on product KPIs metrics on regular basis.
- Provide detailed ad-hoc in-game economy analysis for development teams (SQL, Excel, Tableau).
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns by different channels (channel / country / platform).
- Prepare LTV and Retention forecasting for products.
- Create newcomers retention funnel and suggest ways of its optimization to development teams.
- Explore and suggest ways of potential product monetization and retention improvements.
- Conduct data quality testing.
- Be responsible for Game analytics Events Schema, Database schema development.
- Conduct SDK integration data quality testing.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2-year experience working as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Product Analyst including mobile industry.
- Advanced SQL (windows-functions, analytical functions), experience of working with databases (BigQuery preferred).
- Knowledge of Statistics, Forecasting, Data Modeling.
- Ability to analyze datasets (find causes, define factors, build and test hypotheses, conduct statistical tests, draw data-driven conclusions, build mathematical prediction models).
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard design (Tableau, Power BI and similar).
- Understanding of Mobile Apps (Games) market and KPIs of mobile products.
- Upper Intermediate English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What will be a plus?
- Being familiar with mobile analytical/ attribution services (Google Firebase, AppsFlyer and similar).
- Experience with ETL tools, Data Warehousing and Data Pipelines (AWS, Alooma, Jenkins, Git).
- Advanced Excel, Python/R knowledge.
- Passion for games.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!