Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity. At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community Unity is seeking a Senior Manager, Business Analytics to join our growing Corporate Data & Analytics team. You will build & lead a business analytics function that will directly work with the executive team and senior leadership to deliver strategic insights through business analysis, statistical modeling and advanced analytics. You will work across Finance, IT, Data and Business teams to deliver impactful solutions that drive cross-functional impact. You will succeed in this role because you are a self-starting leader with strong business partnership skills, exceptional communication, and someone who can roll up their sleeves in a dynamic fast-paced environment. If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything, are communication savvy and a bit quirky, we want to hear from you!. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Come be a part of our journey! Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, develop and inspire a high performing, distributed analytics team
- Provide short to mid term focus for your team: planning horizon of 12 months (goals, people management and development, delivery, cross-functional team projects and initiatives)
- Develop and seamlessly manage processes that support internal/external financial and board reporting.
- Work with senior leaders & cross-functional partners to establish a vision and identify priorities for developing holistic corporate metrics.
- Partner with Data & IT teams to architect scalable data, reporting & analytics solutions.
- Design a data reporting framework that meets the needs of stakeholders across the organization, from CEO to IC.
- Lead deep-dives for key finance & corporate metrics and present findings to leadership.
- You're a motivated leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who is very comfortable moving between being a player and a coach.
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL and Python (or a similar programming language) and you have extensive experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, Looker, Domo, etc.).
- You have the ability to look at the big picture and develop frameworks to solve problems.
- You are proficient with programming, big data tools, A/B testing, data visualization, forecasting and modeling.
- You are a business thought partner with a strong analytical mindset and enjoy improving processes, while maintaining service level expectations.
- MBA, other relevant advanced degree
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry
- You have proven to effectively exert influence across teams without direct authority and especially towards senior leaders.
- You are an expert in gathering requirements, prioritization, and leading projects
- You are highly self-motivated, focused, and attentive to detail
- You have a proven track record of establishing and exceeding goals
- You have an ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic startup environment
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.