Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia).
Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!Job Description
As the Senior Manager, Community Management & Sentiment, you will manage a team with who you build and execute the Community Management and Listening team’s strategy in line with Community department’s vision. As an inspiring leader, you will build a vision for the Community Management and Listening team based in Newcastle upon Tyne, as well as build and scale the Community Management efforts for APAC. You are responsible for all EMEA and APAC Community Management and listening activity, and work in close collaboration with our sister office, based in North Carolina.
You will be a key part of the Management group, reporting to the Assoc. Director, where you represent and evangelise for the Community Management and Listening team in the wider Ubisoft eco system.
· With the help of your Team Leads, Community Management, oversee, track performance and ensure a smooth deliverable of all Community Management tasks across the EMEA region.
· With the help of the Manager, Community Listening, drive listening projects to evolve the listening activity in the community team, and Ubisoft on a whole.
· With the help of the Team Lead, Community Management APAC, build and scale the community management activity for the APAC region.
· Coach and build your management group to empower them to make decisions with a player first mind set.
· Maintain Player satisfaction by maintaining the quality of services offered, ensuring the delivery of work in the assigned time, as well as helping resolving players complains and queries
· In collaboration with your management team, build and execute a strategy on how to answer the mission of the community department at Ubisoft as well implementing the required development and proceedings to answer such strategy.
· Regularly report to top management on team and project status, progress, and direction.
· Managing profitability in community engagement by tracking work statements, budgeting the entire proceedings, and providing optimum management of time and resource.
· As part of the senior management group at the CRC, build and maintain close relationships with the wider CRC teams, to evangelise the CM team as part of the CRC.
· Maintain a strong relationship with the sister office based in North Carolina and build a strong world word approach in close collaboration with your counterpart.
· Serve as the community team’s operational expert and evangelise the CM and Listening team within the wider Ubisoft group.
· Project manage multiple large scale projects on all community management, and community listening activities.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with partner teams in the wider Ubisoft group.
· Regularly align with your peer group and director level on vision and team activity.
· Create a fun, collaborative, inclusive and save environment where all can perform at their natural best.Qualifications
· 5+ years’ experience in management, ideally in leading multicultural teams in an international environment.
· Experience in piloting Social Media or Community activity
· Very strong English skills, in both written, and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills.
· Ability to build a vision as part of the overall community department and working towards making it a reality.
· Strong leadership skill with a teamwork, and coaching mind set.
· Strong stakeholder management skills and dealing with different seniority levels across the Ubisoft group.
· The ability to identify and grow large multicultural teams in an international environment.
· Committed to improvement, change, and the pursuit of better solutions.
· Highly motivated and inspiring leader
· Ability to be flexible, deal with changing priorities, and handle multiple large scale projects at the same time.
· Familiar with community management, and/or social listening.
· Knows how to build and foster a positive and inspiring team culture.
· Interest for Video Games or wider Entertainment industry highly recommended.
· Additional European language is a plusAdditional Information
Permanent full time role, located in Newcastle upon Tyne (UK).
The role may require periodic travelling to studio or other Ubisoft sites for workshops.
What we offer: