Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us to Make Better Gaming Happen.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer-focused agenda to every level of the organisation.Job Description
You will be the link between Ubisoft and our partner, managing the relationship from our customer relationship centre in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK, with our European partner to ensure the best experience for our players.
- Be an expert of Ubisoft games, internal tools and processes
- Establish and cultivate a trusting relationship with our partner BPO
- Maintain the communication flow and keep our partner updated and informed
- Coordinate partner ramp-ups, ramp-downs and recruitment
- Monitor partner performance, quality and KPIs to ensure they meet contractually agreed targets
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and community
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable success and experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- A hands on, self-sufficient individual that can work independently
- Excellent communication, collaboration & organisational skills with attention to detail
- Innovative thinking and continuous drive to improve existing processes
- Experience working in multicultural teams
- A team player
- Passion for our games and supporting our players
- Ability to travel when required
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- 22 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
We offer a competitive salary with relocation support plus access to the most innovative, cutting-edge and ground-breaking titles on the market.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.