Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. With 240 employees from 29 different countries, the Newcastle-based CRC is made up of Consumer Support, Community Management and Knowledge Management teams. Their goal is to provide an awesome experience that will enrich the lives of players across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Australia). We are all committed to making better gaming happen!Job Description
As an Employee Experience Manager within our HR team, you’ll be focused on the design, development, and implementation of measures that enhance the employee experience and increase employee engagement. The goal is to offer policies, benefits and a work culture that attracts and retains talented employees.
We’ll also look to you to be a true business partner providing comprehensive and professional generalist support and advice in all areas of HR and to manage, coach and mentor a direct report.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• A minimum of c.8 years’ HR experience, demonstrated by complete confidence tackling HR and ER challenges with discretion and diplomacy
• Gaming/technology/call centre sector experience (or similar)
• Line management experience
• A highly autonomous, hands-on attitude
• Quick, decisive and creative thinking
• A collaborative approach matched with a high degree of ownership
• A solutions-focussed mindset
• Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Compelling relationship building capabilities
• Confidence presenting to large groups and facilitating workshops
• A demonstrable commitment to diversity and inclusion
• CIPD qualification
• All the standard expectations of an administrative whizz:
o Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
o First-rate written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
o A high level of attention to detail
o Proficiency across all Microsoft Office programmes
• Resilience and a good sense of humour
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.