Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Global Workplace & Real Estate, the Facilities Management Operations Partner will oversee the workplace operational responsibilities which include business case development, operational management reporting, support of capital and operational planning activities, and other special projects. You will also manage the global lease administration function, ensure database accuracy, audit preparedness and accounts payable and receivable oversight. You will develop, recommend and implement policies and procedures to ensure sound fiscal planning, control, and reporting aligned with the direction of the Workplace and Real Estate teams.
- Manage the Workplace planning process, forecasting, establishing performance metrics, and standard management reporting.
- Establish overall departmental priorities and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Support the oversight of third-party contractual service level agreements and critical performance indicators.
- Interpret, develop, recommend, and implement department policy, procedure, and process changes.
- Use creative thinking to aggregate data from multiple sources and create policies and create Workplace programming standards.
- Partner with the Employee Experience team to understand ways to support talent attraction and retention.
- Review input from staff and departmental leaders to assist with business case development. Provide commentary and guidance concerning strategic programs.
- Define and evaluate the services needed to support the total workplace environment.
- Regularly reviews operational processes to streamline and improve productivity.
- 7+ years of operations facility management experience for a team of 500+ employees in multiple locations.
- Experience managing operating budgets and financial management skills.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to travel
- Experience with real estate concepts and the ability to work with different teams.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Experienced writing white papers, policies, and programming standards.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.