Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The mission of the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio is to empower brands to authentically engage live communities. Reporting to the Creative Strategy Lead, Americas in New York, the Senior Creative Strategist for Mexico City will be a key player in Twitch’s expansion to LATAM focusing on clients in Mexico, Colombia and Argentina. He or she will guide brands on how to best leverage Twitch, the gaming industry and live streaming technology to reach advertising customers in a meaningful way.
- As a Senior Creative Strategist, you will work on large-scale, high profile advertising campaigns for Twitch’s most important clients in Mexico, Colombia and Argentina.
- The Senior Creative Strategist will concept and pitch inspiring branded content campaigns that translate client’s goals into compelling content and experiences.
- Using your existing knowledge of the video game landscape, you will uncover cultural insights on Twitch, the gaming community and Gen-Z audience, to develop strategic brand narratives for clients.
- Working across a number of advertising verticals (CPG, QSR, FMCG, Technology, Finance, Retail, Automotive, etc) you will collaborate with new and existing clients to translate marketing objectives into creative campaigns that leverage the best of Twitch’s platform, products and talent.
- You will partner with media agencies, advertising agencies and clients throughout Spanish-speaking LATAM to attend pitches, brainstorms and collaborative work sessions which evangelize and educate on behalf of the Twitch platform.
- A Bachelor's degree and approximately 5-10 years experience working on a dedicated creative team at an agency, brand or platform.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- You will have a portfolio of branded content work, solid creative instincts and high standards for campaign work.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
- You must be familiar with the RFP process, analyzing briefs, the problems brands are trying to solve, and how to deliver an effective response.
- You should have an understanding of Twitch, the Influencer space, branded content and the digital advertising landscape.
- You have experience presenting creative concepts to clients, and are comfortable pitching to executive level stakeholders.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and collaborating with cross-functional teams across the country.
- Creative agency experience
- Passion for Twitch/Gaming/esports
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Transportation Benefits