Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is seeking a Senior Analyst, Pricing & Yield Management to join our hypergrowth ad sales business in NYC. This is a unique opportunity to develop, implement and drive revenue maximization strategies across Twitch’s global portfolio.
This position will report to and work collaboratively with the Director of Pricing & Yield Management and with a cross-functional leadership group to build, sustain and grow the vision for improving the pricing & yield levers of our portfolio of advertising products on a global scale. You will be responsible for helping manage the advertising monetization program, creating performance metrics that demonstrate the value of the program and monitoring compliance and adoption internationally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and a desire to help shape the overall global business strategy.
- Help define pricing and inventory value
- Assist in the refinement of rate cards globally and seasonally by country and region
- Manage deal & exception approvals
- Partner with internal teams to ideate and rollout new and innovative ad formats
- Drive development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation and implementation of new strategies, content acquisition, deals, rep agreements, and other business models
- Develop, research, and analyze pricing strategies; test and evaluate current and proposed pricing strategies
- Build out and manage a team of pricing managers and analyst
- 2+ years experience in Digital Advertising Pricing & Inventory roles
- Self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Deep experience with data and passion for the insights they unlock
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Proven results creating and implementing strategies that drive growth, optimize pricing, and accurately and holistically report on business performance
- Experience working with or implementing processes and systems to facilitate pricing exceptions, deal reviews, and global rate card reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- You are a Twitch user yourself
- Familiarity with Twitch community and gaming space
- Naturally curious – You’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve the status quo
- Bias towards action – You take initiative and feel compelled to add value
- Builder mentality – You do not shy away from raising your hand for projects; you love to build
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.