Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager, you will help analyze sales enablement needs and develop learning and other enablement programs, and evaluate & refine an ongoing basis. We're looking for someone creative and with an Instructional Design or learning background with business presence to help manage relationships and guide programs with your partners and vendors from start to finish.
- Develop, together with outsourced vendors, learning assets for our global teams to support learning at scale.
- Establish and implement an instructional design methodology for both instructor-led content and self-paced, digital content which delivers a blended and “right-sized” experience for audiences within the scope of assigned projects.
- Work closely with internal and outsourced facilitators to develop effective training programs for current and newly-hired employees.
- Implement a range of training programs based on business needs.
- Conduct content development sessions and lead discussions around how to identify learning goals and which learning modalities are most appropriate.
- Identify and define the ROI metrics for the sales methodology and utilize for continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with L&D and other cross-functional business partners, globally, to collaborate on skill gaps and learning priorities.
- 5+ years in an L&D or Sales Training organization.
- Experience in consulting with leaders and team members, with experience establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner (vs. just execution).
- Business acumen and marketing familiarity.
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments.
- Medical, Dental
- Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.