Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
As the People Talent Program Manager you will report to the Head of People Development & Experience and partner across the people team to stand up programs related to Talent Management and Inclusion across multiple teams while managing and supporting projects. You will build a scalable structure that integrates and strengthens our diversity and inclusion lens at Twitch. This new role on the People Development and Experience team will form close partnerships across the People Team (Human Resources, People Analytics, Recruitment) our Guild and leadership across the company. You will have experience in the following areas: talent management, people analytics, inclusion and diversity
- Provide a diversity and inclusion perspective in talent management processes throughout the company and partners
- Counsel talent and people partners on best practices for talent management & diversity and inclusion
- Create and support a range of talent and experience programs requiring the application of a diversity and inclusion lens
- Guide communication between our teams for connecting talent programs across the organization
- Partner across People Team and enterprise to design and implement integrated interventions that promote inclusive behaviors and business practices at all levels.
- Partner with Talent Management and Development to integrate inclusion and diversity programs across the talent ecosystem including leadership development, performance, talent, learning and development experiences.
- Promote leadership awareness, and commitment for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the business
- Experience creating and scaling programs focused on talent management, diversity, inclusion and development.
- Motivate and influence working relationships with senior leadership, partners and peer groups; ability to challenge conventional wisdom
- Translate metrics, research, and trends into communication plan and strategy documents
- 6 + years of experience in Diversity and Inclusion and Human Resources
- 5+ years of experience in program management
- Experience creating and managing programs in talent management, people experience and people development
- Experience working with different executive and leadership levels
- Collaborator who builds relationships, manage partner expectations and influence employees across all levels of the company
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.