Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Consumer Product team is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide support and collaboration for the EVP of Product Development. You are eager to take on a hybrid position that extends beyond traditional EA responsibilities to involve project management and operational coordination for the Consumer Product organization.
- Manage complex calendaring and events based on Executive and Team priorities with prompt and sound, while resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel and accommodations.
- Manage expense reporting and approval for executive.
- Create confidential presentations and correspondence for internal executives and external communications
- Gain knowledge of team and overall Twitch business; serve as a strategic partner to executive and their extended team.
- Work with other EAs across Twitch, Amazon, and external companies.
Program and Team Management
- Manage attendees, agenda, and logistics of all recurring meetings and departmental events (offsites, All Hands, conferences, and conventions) while anticipating conflicts
- Develop processes to improve operations and implement across the Consumer Product organization.
- Serve as a Twitch culture ambassador - create swag, recognition, and team building events.
- Strategic Planning
- Manage team finances and annual planning (e.g. annual budget, purchase orders, headcount planning, and seating charts)
- Manage logistics and coordination of on-going business deliverables
- Create and improve systems and processes based on executive and team needs
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a C-level executive
- Proficient with Google Suite & Microsoft Office, Slack, Expense & Travel Software
- History of coordinating travel & events within company travel & expense policy
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams
- Twitch knowledge or gaming background
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.