Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. Every part of the work we do is with the goal of making Twitch even more efficient, resilient, and responsive. The Global Infrastructure Business Operations Team focuses on providing business support to internal Twitch teams and our infrastructure technology partners. You will manage the full life cycle of our contracts while maintaining data integrity across several different systems. You will not only have previous knowledge of contracts management but also be able to improve and refine existing processes.
- Manage the life cycle of infrastructure contracts including drafting and negotiations, approval, execution, renewal or termination
- Partner with Business Development, Legal, and Finance teams to draft commercial contract terms, pricing, scope, schedule and milestones
- Design, improve and refine contract workflows, processes, metrics, and retention of essential documents and data.
- Track expiration of contracts and manage cancellation and renewal policies
- Mediate between internal Twitch teams and global vendors to resolve any contractual issues. Provide advice or consultation on legal or commercial risks related to contract language
- Coordinate with billing teams to reconcile invoices against projected spend and contracted services.
- Ensure vendors comply with contract terms and service level agreements
- Maintain and reconcile financial data in Salesforce and create financial forecast reports for budget planning.
- Advise the development of our contracts management system to automate manual tasks and improve our reporting dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 2+ years of experience in procurement, sourcing, or contracting
- Experience providing advice and consultation on legal and commercial risks related to contract language
- Experience designing contract management concepts and processes
- Experience working with business, technical, legal and finance teams in a multi-jurisdictional environment
- Experience providing reports and dashboards for financial planning and analysis
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure technology (such as datacenter space and power, hardware, software licensing, cloud services, network connectivity) suppliers and procurement contracts
- Familiarity with Salesforce, DocuSign or other contracts management related systems
- Experience implementing and administering a contracts management system
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.