Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative Client Strategy Manager experienced in selling media in the video space and will grow a territory and meet and exceed sales goals. You will be a crucial member of a growing sales team that provides the best in class advertising solutions to our clients.
- Be a Twitch ambassador and act as an expert within the space to our clients and agencies
- Grow ad revenue, and when possible, exceeding goals through creative solutions
- Work with existing and potential clients to determine their needs and create a Twitch centric ad sales solution
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Prospect for new business and accounts
- Focus on initiating and developing relationships with main agencies
- Manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly goals
- Secure strategic level relationships with senior client contacts within the account list
- Work collaboratively with the sales teams to uncover best practices and opportunities
- You've worked as a digital ad salesperson for 3+ years with significant experience selling video
- Demonstrable agency and client relationships in Southern California
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- You’ve got a positive, problem solving attitude
- You’re a team-player with an outsized sense of fun
- Efficient and works effectively under tight deadline
- Ambition and to continually develop personal and professional skills
- Strong stress management and multiple accounts simultaneously
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.