Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Application Engineer to join our growing IT team. As an Application Engineer, you will be responsible for core system configuration and support of the ServiceNow Platform and other SaaS applications. You will work with the business, Technical Program Manager and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing needs for configuration, implementation and support.
You will report to the IT Operations Manager.
- Administrate of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items
- Build and maintain ServiceNow Integration
- Review architecture, build and code performance before release to production
- Work with product owner/partners to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet our requirements.
- Proactively research and recommend enhancements to ServiceNow environment
- Develop concise technical and process documentation
- 5+ years experience in ServiceNow implementations and configuration
- Experience enhancing the Service Catalog Portal and configuring service catalog requests
- Experience with API integrations (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certification
- CMDB, ITOM, Service Mapping or HRSD implementation
- 3 ServiceNow upgrade cycle
- Other SaaS application support experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Maternity and Parental Leave, Flexible PTO, Commuter Benefits, Amazon Employee Discount, Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities and Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages), Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Served Daily, Free Snacks and Beverages.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.