The main task at this position is providing fluent narration in the game through:
- creating interesting cutscenes (narrative and dialog scenes),
- working with the narrative, design and art teams,
- taking care of the technical performance of the game fragments being built.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- experience in creating cinematics for games, movies, or TV series,
- practical knowledge of the principles of staging and camera operation,
- knowledge of the principles of film editing,
- basic knowledge of character animation,
- authentic interest in video games (knowledge of trends, ability to analyze games in terms of handling narration),
- ability to tell a logical, cause and effect narrative.
Nice to have:
- knowledge of any editors used to create games,
- basic knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya software.