Survios, the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for a full-time Software Engineer to work on Network and Backend systems.
- Help develop and maintain Survios networking infrastructure and cloud-based services
- Collaborate with Engineering team members to realize new features, from gathering requirements and contributing designs, through to final implementation and testing
- Create or improve tools as necessary to support product development
- Fluent in C++
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals including experience with all levels of the network stack and different network topologies.
- Solid understanding of asynchronous programming techniques
- Experience with version control, issue tracking, and peer-review processes for large code bases spanning multiple product lines
- Unreal Engine 4, especially Unreal networking protocol and the Online subsystem familiarity
- Developing server-side web services, especially within Django framework
- Experience using JIRA, Perforce, and related technologies