“Let’s build Cross-Reality together.” Statements like that are what drive and excite us here. If you’re interested in working alongside passionate game developers that are driving towards the next evolution of immersive gaming then you should join us. Survios, the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for an experienced Games Producer to help bring our products and vision to the world alongside our talented Studio Team!
- Oversee the development of one or more projects from concept through launch and post-release support.
- Manage a cross-functional team of passionate game developers to foster collaboration and success.
- Mentor mid-level and associate producers.
- Create, iterate, and enforce production pipelines.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Ensure quality, and manage the trade-offs necessary to maintain schedule.
- Effectively report on project status & health to senior leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Lead and rally your team, mediate conflict and contribute to overall studio culture.
- Assign tasks in project tracking software.
- Work effectively with QA, participating in test plan creation, running bug triage meetings, etc.
- Identify team conflicts at the lowest level and escalate if appropriate.
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings.
- Own the following: Steam pages for PC products, game rating submissions, and first party submissions.
- Work with external vendors.
- Support project Marketing and PR with interviews, trade-shows, etc
- Track record of producing AAA console and PC games.
- Experience working on 20+ member teams.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences.
- High-energy with willingness to be creatively disruptive.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Proficient user of Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office.
- Passionate gamer.
- Experience with VR/AR development.
- Experience with first party submissions for Sony, Nintendo, and/or Microsoft.
- Experience with simultaneous shipping across multiple platforms.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.