PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting to the Direct of Customer Experience Europe, the role will be part of the Global Consumer Experience Team, leading the European Contact Centre Vendor relationship.
The Partners estate is approximately 700 FTE at peak across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Middle East with both Work at home and bricks and mortar sites. The role looks at executing a commercially balanced best-in-class customer experience.
This person is critical in ensuring that our customer contact channel performance is optimised to meet business objectives, and that brand and process-based decisions are achieved optimising the customer experience whilst delivering commercial commitments.
You will be a successful business manager with a broad skill set which demonstrates excellent data driven decision making, strong negotiations skills, understanding of the product and technology with a passion for creating a world class customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure strategic partners fulfil contract commitments and obligations
- Work with the Global CX team to ensure alignment under the global BPO contract and strategy
- Drive vendor customer service performance across FCR, CES & NPS, ensuring the Voice if Agent and Customer is captured
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures (internal and external facing), finding solutions through use of LEAN and Six Sigma.
- Manage a quarterly rolling plan of improvements for the Partners performance.
- Own ‘in the month’ efficiency KPI’s including AHT, occupancy, and shrinkage to deliver in month service level commitments.
- Support the Online Support team with digitalisation of customer support initiatives by identifying best contact types to move to other channels.
- Responsibility for signing off monthly performance for all customer service teams (Average 450 FTE)
- Ensure the correct governance is followed and delivered for weekly, monthly & quarterly business reviews with the partner
- Audit and check monthly invoices
- Work with the global Channel Management team to ensure the channel preference for our customers is met.
- Work closely with the Quality and Training Manager to keep updated regarding the partners performance and roadmap
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Consumer Experience organisation
- Participate and support the Global CRM transformation in FY2020 – 2021.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in vendor management working within an outsourced contact centre provider, or related field.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
- Be able to make sense of complex or ambiguous issues quickly and move to make key business decisions.
- Plans and organises the partner where necessary - hold people to account (delivery focused).
- Drive best practice within and across teams.
- An enthusiastic, energetic, courageous relationship builder and communicator.
- Innovative thinker, building a culture of improvement and challenge.
- Communicates across boundaries, builds collaboration and networks - maintaining supportive and honest relationships with all partners.
- Identifies risks, tracks and analyses data to spot emerging trends.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo - willing to challenge upwards.
- Looks ahead - makes contingency plans & prepares for different scenarios.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.