PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Information Security team at PlayStation is looking for a Senior Security Analyst to become a member of our team. Located within regular commuting distance of our Rancho Bernardo San Diego, CA office, the successful candidate will help to develop, build, and deliver an outstanding SAP Security program as well as contribute to the existing InfoSec program. With so much creative talent at PlayStation, the possibilities are many and really only limited by the imagination and influence of the individual!
Coordinates all aspects of information security and provides consulting services to business units and other partners.
- Supports the security risk assessment methodology, policy, strategy, and process by performing hands-on gap and risk assessments to identify and document information security risks associated with applications, information systems, cloud and physical IT infrastructures and vendors
- Reviews exemption mitigation plans.
- Monitors and reviews IT security controls to identify operational effectiveness.
- Maps controls to policies, standards, procedures, and processes to ensure compliance.
- Leads remediation efforts
- Works with GRC and other security tools to collect and maintain security and risk information.
- Maintains broad knowledge of industry trends in the field of information security and other technologies relevant to systems handled by the operations teams.
- Work with technical teams, partners, and leadership teams to translate security risk mitigation plans into action items to mitigate risk.
- Advances the SIE InfoSec program via partnerships with shared services teams within information security.
SAP Information Security:
- Works with business users in support and development of Sony’s SAP S4/HANA environment.
- Information security support for SAP S4/HANA and related interfaces.
- Evaluates user change requests and translates business requests to system requirements.
- Drives standard methodologies and identifies areas where the SAP S4/HANA security program can be improved.
- Optimizes systems, taking into account efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Provides InfoSec leadership and support for projects.
- Develops innovative ways when and where needed, improves existing practices as necessary, and details these changes to ensure accuracy and portability.
- At least eight years of related work experience.
- Proven technical background in IT systems and networking, along with experience implementing or assessing security in a cloud-hosted environment.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience performing information security tasks with SAP S4/HANA
- Solid grasp of SAP S4/HANA applications, infrastructure, integrations, and security
- Experience with SAP user authentication and administration tools
- Experience providing security solutions for SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
- Experience working with the latest SAP S4/HANA revisions
- Familiarity and experience with other SAP systems:
- Security Notes System Hardening and SAP-specific communications
- SAP Remote Function Calls (RFCs) and Intermediate Document (IDOC)
- SAP security tools
- Familiarity with AWS (or similar) cloud security and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of and experience with SaaS and web infrastructure security
- Privileged access management
- Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS hardening
- Policy administration
- Security standards such as SOX, ISO 27001, NIST, PCI
- Ability to handle parallel tasks and accurately detail resolutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding independent problem-solving experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Security, or related field or equivalent experience
- CISSP and CCSP preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.