PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Our Consumer Experience team is hiring! We are looking for a Senior Product Owner CRM champion to lead the product vision and roadmap. You are an expert on the customer service use cases, and the domain. Your mission is to evangelize that vision to partners and our global team ensuring that it aligns with the overall organization and company vision.
Senior Product Owner
- Engage with global business partners to understand business requirements, new features, capabilities and decompose them into user stories
- Define, prioritize, drive realization of specific product vision and road map
- Align partners on current status and ensure the backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all
- Engages with business partners to validated functionality for deployment into production
- Write epics and customer stories with acceptance criteria
- Execute, build and maintain the agile team backlog.
- Groom and prioritize backlog items to best achieve core business objectives
- Represent and reinforces the team member's perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Acquires key inputs from leadership, enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution and inter dependencies
- Understand web and customer service technologies
- Ensure that customer experience, customer feedback, and quality of service are appropriately supervised through consistent analytics
- Maintain positive relationships with key partners
Products Owner Skills:
- 8+ years of proven experience as a product owner or business analyst with a consistent track record of delivering high profile, business focused solutions in a fast-paced environment
- An authority in Contact Center CRM and Online Support
- Required ability to translate and articulate sophisticated business problems into easily understood solutions
- Proven experience with agile software development
- Articulate in detailing product requirements, writing functional specs, acceptance criteria and user stories
- Ability to work optimally and professionally with cross-functional teams worldwide and with senior partners
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to make good, timely decisions
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and 'bigger picture'
- Strategic problem solver with a proven track record in leading and inspiring teams to deliver to their full potential
- Diplomatic and comfortable with finding common ground on complex issues
- Proactive and highly organized
- Awareness and appreciation of the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud is required
- Salesforce certification highly desireable
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.