PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
- Engage with global business partners to understand business requirements, new features, capabilities and decompose them into user stories
- Define, prioritize, drive realization of specific product vision and road map
- Align partners on current status and ensure the backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all
- Engages with business partners to validated functionality for deployment into production
- Write epics and customer stories with acceptance criteria
- Execute, build and maintain the agile team backlog.
- Groom and prioritize backlog items to best achieve core business objectives
- Represent and reinforces the team member's perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Obtains key inputs from leadership, enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution and inter dependencies
- Understand web and customer service technologies
- Ensure that customer experience, customer feedback, and quality of service are appropriately monitored through consistent analytics
- Maintain positive relationships with key partners
Products Owner Skills:
- 5+ years experience as a product owner or business analyst with a consistent track record of delivering high profile, business focused solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to translate and articulate complex business problems into easily understood solutions
- Proven experience with agile software development
- Articulate in detailing product requirements, writing functional specs, acceptance criteria and user stories
- An authority in Contact Center CRM and Online Support
- Ability to work optimally and professionally with cross-functional teams worldwide and with senior partners
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to make good, timely decisions
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and 'bigger picture'
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record in leading and inspiring teams to deliver to their full potential
- Diplomatic and comfortable with finding common ground on complex issues
- Proactive and highly organised
- Awareness and appreciation of the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud is highly desirable
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.