PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
As one of the leaders in gaming and an innovator of entertainment overall, PlayStation is indeed the Best Place to Play. Come be a part of the growing Global Customer Engagement team in a role that reports directly into the Global Customer Engagement lead.
You will work with the Campaign Strategy team (Customer Engagement) to plan and optimise our contact strategy with the PlayStation customer base. You will also take the lead on the build and delivery of all life cycle programs taking creative assets from the campaign team and implementing them within the Salesforce (or equivalent) platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining a global PlayStation cross product/omni channel campaign calendar, ensuring the contact strategy is respected.
- Implement strategies to increase contactability within our database, thinking ahead to upcoming privacy-related legislation and best practices
- Help to develop scalable program architecture and contact strategy for ongoing marketing, eCommerce, and lifecycle campaigns (including welcome, engagement, and reclamation programs) working with the Platform Product Management and Customer Engagement Campaign teams.
- Be a key player in the drive to move to a next best action/message way of working. This will involve working with the MarTech, Platform, Audience, Implementation and Measurement (AIM) group and the rest of the Customer Engagement team.
- Constantly reviewing team efficiency (people, processes and tools) to deliver more, better campaigns /content more regularly using the most effective targeting
- Supporting the team to ensure that the delivered strategy and campaign plan lead to the achievement of the Customer Engagement team’s KPIs, including channel incremental revenue and the PlayStation database’s overall health for marketing
- Manage relationships with multiple teams across the PlayStation business including the Platform Engagement team, working with them to delivery new programs and the management of existing, including any reporting requirements.
- Deliver key customer engagement programs such as VIP, incentives and competitions.
What we are looking for:
Experience / Functional skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Customer Engagement programs, ability to formulate cross channel content to deliver customer centric experiences.
- Experience using market-leading CRM tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and more specifically customer journey/life cycle build tools (Such as SFMC Journey Builder and Automation Studio).
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database.
- Proven experience of building large scale cross channel campaign plans.
- Experience in setting up analysis frameworks and tests.
- Proven project management skills and an ability to get things done accurately and at pace.
- A digital mindset – you’re a digital native who understands the digital marketing ecosystem and CRM’s role within it.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the role and impact of CRM in a large results driven business.
- Excellent relationship building skills and an ability to work effectively with diverse teams across a matrix organisation.
- Experience managing senior stakeholder expectations in a high-pressure Marketing or Commercial department
- Educated to degree level in a related discipline such as Business, Marketing or Mathematics and a strong academic record
- Highly organised - able to manage a large workload and progress multiple challenging projects simultaneously thanks to your skill and work ethic
- An expert in B2C CRM typically with 5 years of experience
- Customer obsessed – you look at quantitative and qualitative customer insights in order to make decisions and recommend improvements
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade upwards and outwards – comfortable briefing Analysts, Engineers, Legal and Senior Management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a proven track record in data-based decision making, and comfortable with financial and operational analysis
- Numerate while also creative and full of ideas for how to change the status quo for the betterment of the team and the organisation
- Constantly pushing to see if there is a better way of doing things
- A passion/understanding of entertainment marketing and video gaming industry
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.