PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The CX Content Publisher - EMEA is responsible for the design, curation and UX of the EMEA Support area of PlayStation.com, ensuring that consumers can “self-help” by being provided the relevant support articles, self-service tools and educational copy related to their query or issue.
What you'll be doing:
- Rollout, localise and publish global support pages and assets on EMEA locales
- Coordinate the EMEA translation requests to localisation team
- Ensure all EMEA support pages are following on-brand Guidelines and Tone of Voice
- Regionalise the website experience: from global content to EMEA-relevant (amending pages specifically for certain locales)
- Implement contextual keywords to EMEA locales and applicable languages, ensuring consumers can accurately search for their issue and receive the relevant page and reduce null searches.
- Analyse performance of EMEA locales pages based on Self-support vs. Assisted-support ratios and take appropriate actions as required.
- Collaborate with Channel Management CoE to ensure assisted support channels are aligned according to the strategy (Bots additions, forms removal, chat hours amendments).
- Analyse user behaviour on the Support website – EMEA locales, and use this data to identify and propose improvements to the UX.
- Identify and propose new opportunities for optimising and improving support content and associated workflow.
- Contribute inputting towards new functional requirements for the global Support section on PlayStation.com (based on industry trends or behavioural data)
- Document processes, guidelines, and best practices to educate the wider organisation and update as necessary.
- Report ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, and yearly results, as well as updates on project status, to the line manager.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in web UX design, ideally in a support context.
- Crafting compelling Support experiences and UX designs for PlayStation.com support journeys
- Experience using the Adobe suite of tools, including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics and Elastic Search.
- Good knowledge and understanding of keyword research, SEO, and how to integrate it into the content creation workflow.
- Ability to identify and assimilate data efficiently, and act accordingly on results.
- Experience in various project and workflow management platforms, such as Confluence, JIRA and Wrike.
- Demonstrated digital publishing experience across the full content life cycle – plan, write/produce, release, test, optimise, measure
- Design compelling website experiences based on consumer behaviour
- Literacy in performance data metrics, and how data can be used to deliver personalised and optimised experiences
- Experience in multi-site, multi-language, global site management’
- HTML and CSS knowledge is a plus
- ‘Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)’
- Familiar with new technologies.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A dedicated and flexible approach.
- Positive and fun to work with.
- Proactive demeanour.
- Excellent motivation and relationship leadership skills.
- An interest in gaming and technology industries.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.