PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Responsible for the creation, drafting and optimisation of Global CX content of PlayStation.com, ensuring that consumers can “self-help” by being provided the relevant support articles and educational copy related to their query or issue.
What you’ll be doing:
- Draft Global support content in article formats (FAQs, Support Articles, Error codes) coming from all CX line of businesses.
- Ensure the CX content is following the on-brand guidelines and Tone of Voice
- Coordinate the translation of global content by providing the CX Regional Publishers the relevant translated versions.
- Analyse performance of the content published in the support section by checking the Helpfulness score and Voice of consumer feedback.
- Optimise under performing global content by improving the copy, the structure and format. Update the Global content when needed and instructed by the business. (service changes)
- Collaborate with SEO analysts identifying content gaps and CX opportunities.
- Identify and propose new opportunities for optimising and improving support content and associated workflow.
- Collaborate with Marketing content team to ensure consumers can easily transit from marketing pages to support pages and vice-versa if requested.
- Document processes, guidelines, and standard methodologies to educate the wider organisation and update, as necessary.
- Update and maintain global editorial calendar as needed
- Report ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, and yearly results, as well as updates on project status, to the line manager.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven tenure/experience in technical copywriting.
- Experience using the Adobe suite of tools, including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics and Elastic Search.
- Good knowledge and understanding of keyword research, SEO, and how to integrate it into the content creation workflow.
- Ability to identify and assimilate data efficiently, and act accordingly on results.
- Experience in various project and workflow management platforms, such as Confluence, JIRA and Wrike.
- Demonstrate experience in planning & producing digital support content.
- Experience in optimising and measuring performance of content
- Experience in multi-site, multi-language, global site management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with new technologies.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- A dedicated and flexible approach.
- Positive and fun to work with.
- Proactive attitude.
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills.
- An interest in gaming and technology industries.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.