PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
The Advertising Operations Manager, Gaming and Entertainment is an analytically inclined strategy driver and technical master with a passion for the Gaming and Entertainment space.
This is an incredible opportunity to shape the way PlayStation’s newly formed Advertising organisation measures and drives operational excellence, ultimately driving revenue growth. This role will partner closely with PlayStation’s client partner, client solutions manager, business intelligence, and other cross-departmental teams to deliver innovative strategies for the department and insights across Global PlayStation business units.
With proven understanding of both advertising and the gaming or entertainment industries, this role is responsible for driving revenue through operational excellence and transparency by designing innovative approaches with data and technology to build solutions for the business unit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate and execute tasks involved with ad campaign management; includes setup & trafficking, Q&A & troubleshooting, monitoring performance & delivery, reporting & analytics, optimisation, billing & budgeting, strategic planning, etc.
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to achieve client goals and raise awareness around campaign performance and recommendations.
- Proactively optimise to exceed client KPIs and drive revenue growth/retention of our advertising clients.
- QA creative content, technical specs ensuring it adheres to all PlayStation ad and creative policies.
- Work closely with Client Solutions Managers and Client Partners to close the feedback loop on current campaigns and share data for future campaigns setup.
- Participate in Weekly/Monthly meetings presenting case studies and findings
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment.
- Proven experience in trafficking and troubleshooting campaigns & experience interacting with customers, prospects, agencies, analysts and staff in high profile, business critical situations.
- Proven ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritise activities, and follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature; metric driven behaviour with a high degree of organisation.
- Innovative, self-starter with high work ethic.
- Ability to travel to industry or partner events as needed.
- Excited to keep up with the latest progress and trends in ad tech.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Prior experience utilising ad serving and data management systems: FreeWheel, Salesforce Data Cloud, SSP/DSPs.
- Account management or client service experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, basic HTML, and ad tag construction
- Degree in a marketing or analytical field
- Several years of progressive advertising operations experience
- Experience in gaming, advertising, or digital media
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.