Our Games Technology team of 70 talented professionals work on game projects and services including game development, big data analytics, build and submission tools, audio, cloud infrastructure, and our gaming backend as a service - Beacon.
Are you eager to bring mobile games to life? Do you want your work to reach 10’s of millions of gamers around the globe? Do you feel inspired by being part of developing new games, maintaining our classic titles and creating service for games? If yes, you could be the Client Developer we are now looking for to join our Games Technology team in Espoo, Finland.
You will help us with building new games, taking existing games new markets and channels, and maintaining our older games so our players can continue to enjoy and play. You will also contribute to the development of our services and tools for all games across Rovio.
- Work closely with senior developers and product leads to build and maintain game projects and services for games
- Developing software according to agreed practices and priority
- Testing and documenting deliverables
Who we think will do great in this role:
- Minimum 3 years of commercial Unity3D development and C# programming experience
- Game programming experience for iOS and Android
- Experience with test frameworks and continuous integration systems
- Experience in agile software development methods
- It would be a plus if you have experience with server or SDK development
- Fluent in English
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.