Rovio’s Puzzle Studio is the home of the passionate team behind Angry Birds Match, Angry Birds Friends, the newly launched Angry Birds Dream Blast, and other unreleased games currently in production. The studio strives to create puzzle games that are instantly fun, but that can also turn into years-long hobbies. Puzzle Studio is also exploring new ways to use narrative and character worlds in casual mobile games, with the aim of creating a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
As we're looking to expand our portfolio of games, we also need some new talents to join our studio. Currently we are looking for an experienced and ambitious person to join us in a Senior QA role.
In your role you will be tasked with leading the QA and testing efforts of a game team.
- Providing up to date and accurate picture of product quality
- Creating and maintaining project’s test plan and test cases
- Overseeing the work of an external QA team
- Facilitating communication between internal and external teams
- Supporting development team in reaching better product quality
- Championing the player’s experience against business goals
- Handling game submission and release activities
- Managing bug reports
Who we think will do great in this role:
- Commercial QA testing with about 4 years of experience
- Game QA testing with about 2 years of experience
- Experience in working with internal and external teams
- Broad knowledge of mobile game industry’s QA tools and software
- Good understanding of mobile platforms and hardware
- Experience with F2P games both as a QA tester and a player
- Experience with bug tracking and version control software
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English
- Some experience in scripting languages
- Curiosity and drive to learn new skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your tech skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second meeting: A technical interview will be conducted. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
- Final meetings: You will be invited to meet the studio members, who you’ll be working closely with.
Don't keep us waiting but send your application already today!