Rovio’s Puzzle Studio is the home of the passionate team behind Angry Birds Match, Angry Birds Friends, the newly launched Angry Birds Dream Blast, and other unreleased games currently in production. The studio strives to create puzzle games that are instantly fun, but that can also turn into years-long hobbies. Puzzle Studio is also exploring new ways to use narrative and character worlds in casual mobile games, with the aim of creating a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
Senior Producer is a self-directed project management professional who is able to take the ownership of a game development project and lead it successfully to chosen vision and targets. Your job as a Senior Producer is to plan and execute on how to get there.
- To act as a liaison between the development staff and the product lead and oversee the creative and technical development and live operations of the game.
- Scope, quality and timing of releases and live operations
- Manage task management and related processes, e.g documentation
- Figuring out the his/her own responsibilities in detail and together with product lead, the responsibilities of the team members so that the whole teams throughput is maximized
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- People management:
- Ensure that the team is well communicated of their priorities and provide them with adequate information whenever necessary
- Ability to give concise and clear directions
- Ability to identify and solve conflict situations
- Enable the team to work as a cohesive unit towards a common goal
- Recognize strengths & weaknesses of the team and influence plans & change process accordingly
- Maintain and improve the team morale and team spirit
- Foster the culture of team empowerment and ownership
- Initiate and maintain the culture of openness that encourages creative expressiveness in the team
- Project management:
- Proactively seeks solutions, not just highlights challenges.
- Embraces iterative and test driven development
- Excellent knowledge and experience in common project management methodologies such as lean, agile and project management tools and bug reporting/tracking systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience in estimation, scheduling, scoping, release planning and stakeholder communication
- Ability to effectively communicate updates in scope, priorities, expectations and design plans within the team and other stakeholders
- Helps team to break things down into understandable, manageable and meaningful chucks
- Always have a clear overview of the project and its status at various stages of development
- Proven ability to do short and long term improvements for working practices and process
- Product management:
- Good understanding of games, F2P and video games industry
- Passionate about the quality of the updates and the game
- Ability to understand and channel product leads needs and expectations to the team
- Secondary or supporting skills:
- Basic knowledge of game KPIs and analytical skills
- Personal characteristics:
- Pro-activeness and determination to rally the team through challenges and surprises, and raise and facilitate problem solving situations
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm in challenging situations
- Desire to improve and learn
- Passion for mobile games
- Basic requirements (education, experience):
- 3+ years experience in the industry
- 3+ experience in project management
Don't keep us waiting but send your application already today!