Rovio’s Stockholm Studio is the studio behind the hugely popular Angry Birds 2, the bigger, badder and birdier sequel to the global phenomenon that put Angry Birds on the map. While they continue to expand and improve that title, they are developing new IPs and game ideas, specifically within the RPG genre, with the mission of becoming the best mobile RPG developer in the west. This presents a great opportunity for the studio to mix their experience with accessible, inclusive, mass-market games, with their personal love for RPGs. Their design pillars are: dynamic, character-driven, and highly social. They are motivated to create mid-core games that are both approachable and challenging.
We are looking for a skilled, versatile, and enthusiastic QA professional to strengthen our studio in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Support QA Lead and the development team in reaching great product quality
- Provide timely and accurate visibility to product quality for stakeholders
- Facilitate execution of project's test activities, Internal and External
- Test design and planning, including creation and maintenance of test cases
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Professional experience in mobile app testing
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and operate well under pressure
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience in Unity
- Experience in JIRA
- Experience in working with outsourced and/or distributed teams
Send your application over now - we look forward to hearing from you!