At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking a dedicated Project Manager to join the Digital Marketing team at our NoHo, NYC office, specifically to assist with day to day operations related to our website, social media and digital media offerings.
We are looking for a creative, motivated, proactive and dedicated individual who will fit with our highly collaborative marketing, development and creative teams. The ideal candidate will be used to working on multiple projects in a very busy and exciting environment. This role will support a range of projects that will include website, social, and other digital marketing efforts. A meticulous attention to detail is essential.
WHAT WE DO
- The Digital Marketing Team manage website development and social media projects for marketing.
- We manage the editorial process for the Rockstar Newswire (blog).
- We work closely with design teams to create and manage assets for online use.
- We regularly collaborate with and ensure workflow efficiency across all marketing and publishing teams.
- We create exciting and informative experiences for our users.
- Manage priorities between departments and provide status updates.
- Track progress with complete understanding of project requirements and expectations via available project management tools.
- Ensure work meets project deadlines.
- Provide support to website and digital production teams.
- Manage internal stakeholder feedback and clearly communicate to development teams.
- BA/BS degree.
- 2 - 3 years digital project management experience in an entertainment, creative, advertising, or related environment.
- Familiarity with website development processes and practices.
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive and highly organized.
- Ability to multi-task and track projects of varying complexities.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven workplace.
- Ability to work both independently and within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of the current social media landscape and dedication to keeping up with emerging trends within the social marketing space.
- Ability to adapt and take on a variety of different tasks.
- JIRA, Monday or similar Product Management software.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Familiarity with social media publishing tools.
- Previous experience working closely with developers, designers, producers and marketing teams.
- Knowledge of and passion for Rockstar Games titles.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.