Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®
. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today - distributed systems, real-time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. As a Roblox engineer, you will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As a Supply Chain Server Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing server hardware, related commodities and services while managing the respective relationships internally and externally. You will work closely with the Infrastructure Foundation team on building and maintaining a standard for quality and performance of our providers along with meeting aggressive timelines to deliver a best-in-class production environment..
- Experienced with a BA/BS degree in a relevant engineering field, Business Administration, Supply Chain Operations or equivalent practical experience
- An Expert in the area of Server Procurement, Sales, Supply Chain, Component Engineering or Manufacturing Operations with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Familiar with negotiating contracts and/or pricing associated with hardware, software, and services
- Managing capital and/or operating expenses and associated budgets
- Experienced with electronics product/component development, manufacture, sourcing, selection, qualification testing, development lifecycle, Intel/AMD technology roadmaps.
- A Pro when it comes to Project Management.
- Not afraid to manage Hardware vendors in a critical operational environment and comfortable with the networking market segment.
- Able to influence, develop, and maintain a well-coordinated relationship with business partners and supplier executives
- Own server purchasing from RFx to delivery
- Manage partner negotiations and relationships
- Work with stakeholders to identify and qualify partners, maintain quality and improve performance metrics
- Ensure best-in-class pricing and practices
- Address day to day tactical, escalations and strategic supply chain issues
- Work with stakeholders on meeting supply and demand of our capacity requirements, mitigating risks and looking for opportunities to improve, scale and automate
- Be metrics driven, develop scorecards, reports and drive QBRs to monitor and improve supplier performance
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.