Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®
. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Senior Game Designer - Top Dev, you’ll be guiding the next generation of Roblox Creators to identify monetization opportunities and analyze systems within top performing games on Roblox, representing millions of dollars in revenue. If you are strategic-minded and passionate about developers, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Developer Relations Team.
- Developer-Focused: Like us, you love and respect the developers; and can understand and take care of the needs of the developers in our developer ecosystem
- Organized: Know how to lead, gather feedback, and organize developers around the engaging experiences they want to create on the platform
- Monetization Expert: At least 5+ years of leading free to play monetization systems and methods on top games across multiple platforms
- Systems Expert: Strong design, technical, and communication skills that provide advice and resources for developers on their game design and analytics to create an environment of data-driven decision making
- Team-Oriented: You have a magnetic personality that invigorates the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation
- Extra Points: You have made an experience on the Roblox platform
- Perform regular deep dives on our top games to provide feedback/guidance to our devs on what they can improve
- Provide examples of game, progression and economic systems, as tunable spreadsheet models
- Analyze existing games, highlight areas of opportunity within monetization, retention, game balance, and progression
- Help the teams iterate, balance and tune features and game economies based on data analysis, user feedback, and testing
- Consult on templates such as an in-game store, for the Roblox development community to use
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination