Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®
. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today - distributed systems, real-time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. As a Roblox engineer, you will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As a part of the Infra team you will support the continual improvement of Roblox’s foundational infrastructure. In this role you will be supporting the disciplines of Technical Procurement, Capacity Planning and Program Management with opportunity to grow into one of these specialized careers.
- Experienced: BA/BS Degree and 2+ years in a high growth company with procurement, project management, engineering, accounting or forecasting experience
- Hands on with a procurement system. Netsuite or iProcure experience preferred
- Comfortable with Excel and Google Sheets
- Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
- Someone with Solid interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, calm in a fast paced environment
- Communicative: Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You will run point on delivery management
- You will collaborate regularly with internal and external partners
- Enter and track PO status
- Track upcoming contracts/agreements for renewal/re-negotiations
- Facilitate change management with key contacts throughout the organization
- Update forecasting and metric models and charts
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.