Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
Roblox is searching for an HR Generalist to serve as a partner and support to Roblox employees on various people related needs, and plays a role to help Roblox continue to be a great place to work. Working closely with the HR Business Partners, the HR Generalist will demonstrate a broad scope of knowledge to support the organization in areas such as employee relations, performance management, and employee development. If you’re passionate about the employee experience and fostering an awesome work environment, we would love to speak to you.
- Provide day-to-day support to the HR Business Partners in the People team and assist with programs and processes such as talent review planning and tracking, company surveys, resolving employee issues, basic analytics
- Collaborate with the People team on projects, programs and initiatives to support Roblox’s growth
- Manage contingent workforce and vendor contracts
- Develop and manage a confidential maintenance system of employee relations records
- Recommend system and process improvements for related HR functions.
- Build engaging relationships with stakeholders through trust, teamwork, and direct communication.
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Develop our company policies and practices as necessary
- Other projects and duties as assigned
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Able to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, high growth environment
- Own responsibilities & tasks, follow through
- Superb time management, prioritization skills, and able to meet deadlines
- Keen attention to detail, and fanatically organized
- Knowledge of labor relations, federal, state and local laws that govern employment practices
- Self-starter who can manage with limited supervision and direction as this person can operate and drive results and set priorities independently
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.