Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®
. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Business Development Coordinator on the BD team, you will work alongside the Director of Business Development to maintain and help grow Roblox partnerships and act as a support contact for our app store, prepaid card, and other BD-related partners.
- Experienced with 1 - 3 years in a partner management support role
- A Self-starter, super organized, with extreme attention to detail and excellent project management abilities and stellar follow through
- Proactive– able to create processes to help solve problems
- A demonstrated strong team player who is highly skilled in building relationships with creativity, empathy, and persuasiveness
- An Energetic individual who is willing to dig in and roll up sleeves with a can-do attitude
- A multi-tasker and able to help manage the needs of multiple partners and projects at the same time
- Goal oriented– you achieve the goals you set out to accomplish for your company and our partners
- Excited to be part of a company that’s the largest social platform for play in the world
- Skilled in partnering with internal teams (e.g. marketing, product management, etc.) to get the job done
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with internal teams in order to help execute upon partner related campaigns and promotions
- Track all aspects of the partnership, and proactively stay ahead of what needs to happen in order to execute flawlessly and on time
- Work with internal teams, coordinating various feedback needed to keep things moving forward
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination