As Office Manager, you will report to the Facilities and Operations manager. This will be a 24 month Fixed term contract position. You will keep the Dublin office rolling and cultivate a space where all Rioters can thrive. You will perform roles from daily administrative tasks to welcoming new Rioters to the Dublin office, and ensuring their equipment is ready. Your office management skills will keep the lights on, water running, and interwebs buzzing, so Riot Dublin can operationally support the wider Europe offices.
You will be in the know or know the person who is the first POC for all things related to the Dublin Office. Responsibilities
- You will oversee overall inner-workings of the Dublin office, ensuring appropriate programs are in place to maximize effectiveness of Rioters
- You will greet guests and oversee security protocols connected with the company guest policy and welcoming and managing visitors to the site
- Answer the main phone line, receiving mail, freight, couriers, and food delivery
- Purchasing and stock control of all kitchen, cleaning and stationery supplies
- Establish relationships with vendors and source new products for Riot Dublin ensuring value for money
- You will oversee office maintenance repairs and services through our external contractors. You will maintain the PPM register while ensuring Service level agreements are me. You will manage daily meeting rooms checks for stationery stock and tidiness.
- You will ensure the office is H&S compliant, manage routine periodic Fire Safety checks, act as a fire warden for your area of the office and maintain stock levels of First Aid Boxes
- You will communicate with Rioters on their space needs and make changes to accommodate space needs of teams. You will help plan and implement desk moves and office improvements and act as a contact for all design, workplace standards and construction coordination in the Dublin office
- You will maintain good working relationships with the building landlord/service manager and key suppliers and contractors
- You will keep the Dublin forecast and budget on track. You will approve invoices related to facilities and source and work with vendors who will reduce expense and increase efficiency
- You will support in the coordination of travel arrangements for Rioters and groups including scheduling flights and ground transportation, booking accommodations and handling any other trip-related tasks
- You will make sure that the practices, processes, products and procedures Riot Dublin undertakes are ethical, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- You will support and organise office events and will be called upon to lend logistic support for meetings, office wide events and Riot initiatives
- You have spent at least 3+ years working behind the scenes to keep an office running smoothly and experience overseeing facilities or maintenance services in a busy organisation
- You can operate autonomously on day to day work, with little instruction
- You will make decisions that impact quality, efficiency and effectiveness as well as recommending solutions and improvements
- You will handle diverse problems that require judgement in how to address
- You can own projects and seeing them through to the end
- You have experience working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of Service level agreements
- You can work with managers and Rioters at all levels within our company
Let's Thrive Together:
- Knowledge of Travel Management tools such as CWT / Egencia / Conferma
- Knowledge of Oracle / Concur / Service Now
- Basic knowledge of IT and server rooms
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Our Perks:
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games. We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.