As a User Experience Designer, You will report into the Content Manager. You will strategize and design human-centered products/service experiences.
As a Dubai Rioter, you’ll join a small team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Dubai is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Middle East players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Work with the business team on a high level to design concepts and storyboards, which will lead to user flows, IAs, mockups, and prototypes
- Work in an agile environment and iterate and test concepts and prototypes
- Create design systems for UI design
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
- Work with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to provide deliverables, and create prototypes through software such as Adobe After Effects, Principle, Invision, or Marvel.
- You have 5+ years experience working in a digital agency environment with agile teams including developers, researchers and other UI/UX designers.
- Fluent Arabic - Written and Spoken are required for this role.
- You create user interface designs, including mockups, prototypes, and specifications for a range of products and platforms using the latest tools
- 4+ years experience creating interfaces, digital experiences, and applications and collaborating with interdisciplinary teams in creating great products that drive client interaction and visual communication
- Everything you do is guided by one simple principle – player experience first; you analyze and research ways to give players the best possible experience because, bottom line, that’s what really matters
As a part of the application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio of their work.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!