Riot’s Product Publishing team in Europe will oversee the full lifecycle of Riot’s products for the region, from go-to-market planning and launch, through post-launch support and sustainment. The team will be the point-of-contact between the game and technical teams in LA, and local marketing teams across Europe. The team is dedicated to providing the best experience possible for players in the region and ensures all components necessary to publish and maintain a game are successfully delivered.
Reporting to the Head of Product Publishing, Europe the Brand Manager, Valorant, Europe will be based in Greater London. You will develop and foster the brand for Riot’s upcoming game VALORANT across Europe. This role is dedicated to Riot’s “player first” philosophy and will combine product management with an understanding and passion for brand building to ensure we’re delivering great player experiences.
- Own the full lifecycle of Riot’s upcoming game VALORANT as a product manager, including go-to-market planning, launch and sustainment.
- Serve as the main connection point between central product strategy and local market execution to ensure our initiatives are locally resonant while staying true to the product brand
- Develop key regional publishing initiatives that achieve business objectives, while also managing timelines and key deliverables across teams
- Communicate clearly and consistently to ensure transparency and alignment throughout the product launch and lifecycle, keeping stakeholders consulted and informed.
- Analyze multiple solutions to problems and implement a structured approach to product management.
- Identify problem spaces and opportunities to tailor a product vision that most resonates with local player needs.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Product Management, Project Management or related video game publishing fields.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones or desks.
- Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines and locations, with excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different options for bringing a game to market directly guide product reception.
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Dental insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Gym allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!