We’re looking for an experienced QA Manager for our Apex Legends team who will embrace our philosophy and share his/her hard earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We’re picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, facilitate cross-location workflow-dependencies and risks, and help the team hit their goals. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume
What you’ll do...
- Working with studios and internal/external QA teams to determine and agree on quality assurance standards procedures and specifications
- Professional/career management for QA teams and reports
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders from production, development, art, and engineering teams
- Implement new change management strategies to better set the team up for the future
- Work on-site with QA testers and leads to establish processes, workflows, and systems
- Build relationships between studio and vendor leadership to achieve good alignment
- You are good at gauging and measuring performance of the vendor through KPIs and metric based analysis
- You will be doing short and long term project capacity planning and can plan accordingly for spike periods
Ideally you will have...
- 5-7 years as a QA Manager at a games company.
- Experience with working with live service or Gaas
- Strong communications and collaboration skills both with onsite and offsite leadership
- Knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- High proficiency with bug reporting and related software.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others’ time.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.